Twas the weekend before Christmas, and there's so much to do, Patch found activities to do for East County to pursue.
Kick start your weekend with some holiday cheer because soon enough Santa will be here.
Grab your families and cameras and take lots of photos, for any questions, click on the links for more info.
- What's Up: Grab fresh produce for a holiday meal you'll be making in a few days or get some last minute gift items at the farmers market.
- When: Friday, Dec. 21 at 3 p.m.
- Where: La Mesa Village, Date Ave & University Ave, La Mesa.
- What's Up: Are you an early bird and love to hike? Cowles Mountain Solstice Walk will have a guide take you to the solstice observatory.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 22 from 6 to 8 a.m.
- Where: Navajo Rd & Golfcrest Dr, San Diego.
- What's Up: Check out Noric Art and Wellness for an evening of live music, art, drawings, and wellness information.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 22 from 6 to 10 p.m.
- Where: Noric Art and Wellness, 7400 El Cajon Blvd Suite 303, La Mesa.
- Price: Free.
- What's Up: A children's art class will feature artist Nora Kearney-Johnson. The theme this week will be Peaceful Poinsettias.
- When: Saturday. Dec. 22 from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Mission Trails Regional Park, 1 Father Junipero Serra Trl, San Diego.
- Price: $12.