There's always something to do around Santee. Here's this week's stand out events:
• Monday at 7 p.m.: an international organization that promotes the health and well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender persons, their families and friends through support.
• The will be at Edgmoor Tuesday from 9 a.m. to noon and at Center parking lot from 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
• at on Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
• meeting at 3:30 p.m.
• Wednesday at 3 p.m.
• for teens on Wednesday at .
• meeting Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• every second Thursday of the month at Willowbrook Country Club.
• on Thursday.
• benefitting the Woodglen Vista Dog Park on Saturday at 7 a.m., and another running for the National Brain Tumor Society.
• : free event offers health information for children and adults, and games, snacks and prizes on Saturday.
• The new at Santee Lakes, built so the blind might better interact with nature, will be dedicated on Saturday.
• is holding a on Saturday, newcomers are welcome.
Click here if you have any events you'd like to add to the events listing.