Whether sunflowers, peonies, Lily of the Valley, blue delphiniums, gladioli, columbine, irises, dahlias, ornamental cabbage, red tropical anthuriums, ilex berries, chrysanthemums, baby's breath or roses — everyone surely has a favorite flower.
When it comes time for a special occasion, a birthday, holiday, wedding or just the perfect tablre arrangement, which florist do you recommend?
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions and we'll tell you who the best of the best is based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.
Here are the full .