Santee Patch has started publishing a , a less detailed list of alleged Santee offenders, the Weekly Report focuses on incidents of interest with detailed reports.
Incidents of interest:
• Two juveniles were arrested following a reported fire in a field west of the 11000 block of Summit Avenue on the afternoon of April 5, according to a report at the Santee Station of the . The juveniles were arrested without incident at the intersection of Princess Joanne and Dakota Ranch, according to a report. Their names were withheld. They face misdemeanor allegations of setting a fire in an undesignated area. A piece of computer equipment was reported burned during the incident. No injuries were reported.
• Sheriff's detectives arrested a fourth suspect in a series of recent auto burglaries at East County San Diego open-space parks by tracking the global-positioning device in a stolen cell phone. Authorities arrested Lakeside resident Jess Oliver "Peggo" Havens, 29, at a motel on East Main Street in El Cajon on Tuesday morning.
• A 47-year-old woman was arrested following a report of a suspicious person during the early morning hours of April 4. Rita Dove was arrested without incident after a records check turned up evidence of an outstanding warrant.
• A 67-year-old woman reported damage to her vehicle in the 9600 block of Mission Gorge Road on the afternoon of April 4. The red, four-door sedan was valued at $1,660. No suspect information was listed.
• A 43-year-old man was arrested after allegedly burglarizing the and in the 100 block of Town Center Parkway on the afternoon of April 4. James Annett faces two felonies, burglary and receiving stolen property, as well as three misdemeanors, being under the influence of a controlled substance, possessing hypodermic needles and possessing unlawful paraphernalia. He was booked into the County Jail in downtown San Diego.
• A 20-year-old woman reported a case of credit fraud in the 9200 block of Fairlawn Street on the evening of April 4. The victim set the loss at $2,339. No suspect information was listed.
• Two car windows were damaged in the 1100 block of Collinwood Drive during the early mooring hours of April 3. The 61-year-male victim set the damage at $600. No suspect information was reported.
• A 49-year-old man was arrested following a traffic stop in the 8700 block of Graves Avenue on the evening of April 3. Kenneth Caporale faces allegations of possessing controlled substances without a prescription and driving on a suspended license, both misdemeanors. He was booked into the County Jail in downtown San Diego on an infraction of possessing marijuana while driving.
• Ricardo Rios, 37, as arrested in the 9300 block of Carlton Oaks Drive on the evening of April 2 on suspicion of violating a court order. Rios was booked into the County Jail in downtown San Diego following a complaint by a female victim, 25.
• A 27-year-old man was jailed following a citizen's arrest on suspicion of battery in the 9200 block of Via Anita during the early morning hours of April 1. A 26-year-old male victim complained of the alleged battery by Damien Dyda. The suspect was booked into the County Jail in downtown San Diego.
• A vehicle burglary was reported in the 7800 block of Mission Gorge Road during the early morning hours of April 1. The 23-year-old male victim reported the loss of a stereo unit and a speaker valued at $450.
• A 42-year-old woman was arrested after authorities responded to a call of a "suspicious person" in the 9000 block of Cottonwood Avenue on the morning of April 1. Sharon Henthorn was found to have an outstanding misdemeanor warrant and booked into the women's jail in Santee.
• A U-Haul outlet reported the theft of motor vehicle parts in the 8900 block of Winter Gardens boulevard on the afternoon of April 1. The item was valued at $1,500. No suspect information was reported.
• A 36-year-old man reported the theft of a bicycle in the 9400 block of Carlton Oaks Drive on the evening of April 1. The bike, valued at $600, is described as chrome and blue. No suspect information was listed.
Earlier that afternoon in the 8800 block of Cuyamac Street, a juvenile reported the theft of a trick bike valued at $1,000. The cycle was described as a Kink 10 Launch Bike, blue and purple in color.
• Jeffrey Mish, 32, was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court in the 8500 block of Graves Street on the evening of April 1. According to reports, he is suspected of disobeying a court order, a misdemeanor, and was booked into the County Jail in downtown San Diego.
To see a complete listing of crimes and/or to keep an eye on daily updated Santee crimes, check out CrimeMapping.com.