Donate food or toys at the Taste of Santee Santee Santas Fundraiser this week or at a bins found at local businesses.
Applications will be accepted on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Thursday, December 5, 2013 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.; and again on Saturday December 7, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. All Application Intakes will be held at Rio Seco School, 9545 Cuyamaca St.
Blank Applications will be available at all Santee School Offices, Santee Chamber of Commerce Office and the Santee Library beginning on or about November 1st, 2013. Blank Applications can also be downloaded from our website at any time. The 2013 Application form has been revised and older versions will not be accepted.
YOU MUST APPEAR IN PERSON TO APPLY. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT ALL OF THE ITEMS REQUESTED BELOW.
CHILDCARE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
To be eligible for this program you must:
1. Meet the State of California Free and Reduced Price Lunch income levels.
2. Reside within the Santee School District boundaries.
3. Not be receiving holiday assistance from any other agency or program.
To see if you qualify, you must bring the following information to the application site:
1. Valid Govt. Issued Photo ID with current address.
2. Proof of address – rental agreement/mortgage statement/HUD statement with all family members names listed.
3. Proof of all household income (both the type of income and the amount received for each adult in the home). Acceptable forms are:
a. Recent work pay stubs;
b. Current CalWorks Notice of Action/Foster Care/AFDC paperwork.
c. Recent HUD statement.
d. Recent Unemployment/State Disability/Workers Compensation check stubs.
e. Proof of other income sources (SSI, Child Support, Self employment, etc)
4. For each child in the household, please bring the following:
a. Report card/progress report from child’s school; school ID Card or attendance report from school office
b. Proof of legal custody if applicable.
Santee Santas Foundation